The laboratory balance is used for a variety of applications, including teaching, science analysis, counting, nutrition analysis and weighing high value items.
1. The laboratory balance features a highly precise and accurate sensor.
2. This equipment is also known for its outstanding sensitivity.
3. The balance features a high definition screen for easy, clear reading of the readout information.
4. The lab scale is also equipped with a wind shelter for an accurate weighing result.
5. We can easily print company logos on the lab scale.
|200g 300g 600g 1kg 2kg 3kg||0.1g|
|200g 300g 600g 1kg 2kg 3kg||0.01g|
|100g 200g 300g 500g||0.001g|
2. AC characteristics
(1) Working voltage: AC 220V(-15%-+10%)
(2) Power frequency: 50HZ±2HZ
(3) Power consumption: 2VA＜digit electronic balance＜8VA
(4) 0.2VA＜liquid crystal electronic balance＜1VA
3. DC characteristics
(1) Battery capacity: 6V 4AH/4V 4AH
(2) Rated power: DC 6V/DC 4V
4. Accuracy level: III
5. Working environment
(1) Regulation working temperature: -25℃~+45℃
(2) Humidity (year average): ≤75%RH
1. Display: LED display or LCD display
2. AC voltage: 110V or 220V
3. Company logos can be easily printed on the equipment.
4. A variety of shell color options are available.